1) How much/many = combien (de). On emploie :
How much + nom singulier
How many + nom pluriel
How much money have you got with you ?
Tu as combien sur toi ?
How many sisters have you got ?
2) Le nom peut être sous-entendu.
How much are the peaches ? = How much money....
Combien coutent ces pêches ?
EXERCICE : Mettre le mot qui convien suivant le cas
1) .... money have you got on you ?
2) .... petrol does your car use ?
3) I don't know .... people are coming this evening
4) .... is that book ?
5) .... languages can you speak ?
6) I've got several children. ..... exactly ?